The Codfather~Golf Cart Friendly! Close 2 Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This second floor, 2 bedroom 1 bath unit at Mustang Isle condos in Port Aransas has been lovingly cared for and offers an affordable yet comfortable option for your Port Aransas vacation. Recently remodeled with fresh paint and updated kitchen and flooring. This unit can sleep 4, with a queen bed in one bedroom and two twin beds in the second bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker and other assorted cookware.
2 Night Minimum, 3 night minimum during peak times (Summer, Spring Break, Sandfest)
This second floor, 2 bedroom 1 bath unit at Mustang Isle condos in Port Aransas has been lovingly cared for and offers an affordable yet comfortable option for your Port Aransas vacation. Recently remodeled with fresh paint and updated kitchen and flooring. This unit can sleep 4, with a queen bed in one bedroom and two twin beds in the second bedroom....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,CHECK-IN PROCESS: Sand Key Vacation Rentals On the day of your arrival, Sand Key Vacation Rentals will issue an access code to the property via email or third-party website depending on how you booked.
- Please keep in mind that we will not be able to provide you the access code until your property is clean and ready. Your access code will be provided on the day of arrival. We do not provide access codes several days in advance. Bookings are often scheduled back to back so it is important that we control when a guest can access a property and that the property is completely ready for a guest.
- CHECK OUT time is 10:00 am. Please vacate the property promptly to allow us time to get the property ready for the next guest. Holdovers are not allowed without written permission.
- STARTER SET including toilet paper (2 rolls per bathroom), 1 roll of paper towels, 2 kitchen trash bags, 1 kitchen sponge, bar hand soap for each sink, dishwasher tablets (if the property has a dishwasher), shampoo, conditioner and makeup wipes and 1 bottle of dish soap will be provided. Guests SHOULD bring extra amounts of these items as the starter set is for 1-2 nights. We do not provide food products such as spices/seasoning, coffee, or coffee filters.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: The primary renter must be at least 25 years old. The primary renter must be actually staying at the property. We do not allow parents to rent a property for their child, unless they will be accompanying them during the stay. Keys/key codes will only be given to the primary renter. A state issued driver’s license or other acceptable ID is required from guest at check-in and must match the name on the reservation. We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Guests are responsible for damage to the property. Any damage/missing items will be charged to the guest based on cost of repair/replacement.
- Pets are not allowed in this property. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund and charged a $500 clean up fee.
- RESERVATION CHANGES: Changes to reservation dates are only allowed 30 or more days prior to the arrival date. No changes are allowed once the guest is within 30 days prior to arrival.
- No loud music or parties outside between 10 PM-7AM per city ordinance. Please be respectful of your neighbors. Any violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No parties are events are allowed.
- No refunds for early check-outs or no shows. No refunds or date changes due to bad weather, COVID concerns or other uncontrollable environmental factors.
- Please do not exceed maximum occupancy. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed inside or outside this property. $500 charge if evidence of smoking exists.
- PARKING: Guest agrees to use only the parking spaces reserved for the property and to not exceed the maximum allowable number of vehicles. No parking on empty lots or in neighboring spaces. Street parking is not allowed unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the property description. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Host reserves the right to move guest to comparable alternate location due to property being sold or due to maintenance issue. If no suitable alternate location is available, guest agrees to a full refund as sole remedy. Host reserves the right to verify, correct, cancel advertised or quoted rental rates and availability misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
- No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen issues/failures including, but not limited to, construction noise, the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television, cable, or internet services, and appliances.
- Please call our office phone number for after-hours emergencies and you will be routed to our answering service. Note that we are available after hours for urgent matters or emergencies only.