Luxury: Breathtaking Home with Enchanting Garden
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to our exquisite architecturally designed 4-bedroom home, a heaven of modern elegance and comfort situated on the outskirts of Cambridge City.
Following a 2-year high specification refurbishment this charming 18th century extended farmhouse offers modern accommodations within a gated 1.6 acres including a large driveway and parking areas.
The home can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests making it the perfect setting for family holidays, intimate celebrations, or a lavish hideaway. Whether you’re looking for a short break or long-term rental this property is ideal.
There are 4 bedrooms consisting of a principal suite with super king size bed, fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and dual sinks, 2 further bedrooms and shower rooms with king size beds with fitted wardrobes along with a 4th bedroom that can be set up as a twin or a further king size.
Guests benefit from a large open plan modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The property is in CB1 just off junction 35 of the A14 on Newmarket Road, Situated on the outskirts of Cambridge City the location provides easy access to the A11 and M11. Stansted 33 miles and 40 minutes Heathrow 83 miles and 1h 30 minutes Nearest mainline train station is Cambridge North 5.4 miles and 10 minutes Regular bus services run from outside the property to the town centre. Next door you will find Darwin Nurseries with a farm offering wonderful local produces. Deliveroo and Ubereats deliver to the property. M&S Simply Food store at the BP garage 3 minutes drive Tesco superstore 6 minutes drive, Sainsburys superstore 8 minutes drive Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the green surroundings, including parks and open spaces, providing opportunities for leisurely strolls and outdoor activities
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age requirement is 21 years old (at least one guest must be at least 21 years old).
- Once a reservation is confirmed, the lead guest is required to fill in a short online check-in form and upload photos of an ID for ALL adults staying at the property before checking in. On the form you will need to provide: number of guests staying at the property, method of transport (if parking is required where applicable), reason for your trip (business or leisure), lead guest info (name, email, contact telephone number and address) and finally upload copies of IDs for all adults guests staying at the property. This is part of our Risk Assessment Policy and it is done for Health and Safety reasons (i.e. if a fire breaks out, we need to provide details of everyone staying at the property to the relevant authorities). We operate a self check in system and cannot meet our guests to check their IDs in person. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being cancelled and the cancellation policy will still apply.
- DO NOT wash our linen & towels. They are hired, professionally laundered and ironed and cannot be washed in a domestic washing machine. Be aware that will be a charge for any linen/towels washed and damaged in the washing machine at the property.
- Thank you, we really appreciate your co-operation!
- Natasha & Ed - Property Manager,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00