The Keeling: East Nash Getaway w/ Yard
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Stay just 15 mins from Broadway in our 3-bedroom Nashville home, perfect for up to 10 guests. Featuring a spacious kitchen, BBQ-ready backyard, and main floor suite with bath. Enjoy round-the-clock hospitality, fast internet, and parking for 2. Dive into Music City’s vibrance with our cozy retreat, close to East cafes and bars. Ideal for families or friends, our home ensures a memorable visit with optional concierge services. Experience the perfect blend of home comfort and city excitement!
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Huge Yard!
- BBQ Grill
- Parking for 2 cars
- Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
1st floor bedroom: One king bed
2nd floor bedroom 1: Three queen beds with full bath
3rd floor bedroom 2: Two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
East Nashville is an area of creative and artistic flair. Although it is VERY accessible to downtown there is so much to do here you may not even want to leave! It has a trendy, progressive atmosphere, and after ten+ years of a slow and steady rise, the neighborhood has managed to keep its eclectic, artsy vibe while welcoming a diverse mix of newcomers. Like it did in the late 19th century, it continues to attract young urban professionals and liberal minds because of the easy-going environment and quaint neighborhood qualities. There are many coffee shops and art galleries interwoven within the neighborhoods, making it perfect for walking, biking, or scooters! We love it here and suggest you take advantage of the local, independently-owned shops, restaurants and sites. You're just two blocks from a classic East Nash hang - perusing Grimey's Record shop, scouting the deals at Anaconda Vintage, and grabbing a coffee or a beer at Living Waters Brewing, all in the same parking lot! Your proximity to Gallatin Pike gives you a mix of convenient retail chains like grocery stores and pharmacies, as well as local up and coming businesses like Elegy Coffee and The Fox Bar & Cocktail Club.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00