Brynawelon - Wonderful Sea and Harbour Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Puffin Cottage Holidays presents Brynawelon, a wonderful first floor apartment with far-reaching panoramic views over Saundersfoot beach, harbour and the Pembrokeshire coast.
Saundersfoot ’s blue flag beach is the focus of the beautiful village with its picturesque harbour and selection of gift shops, confectioneries, cafes, restaurants and traditional pubs. You can access Coppet Hall beach and Wisemans bridge via scenic tunnels once used for coal transportation. The beautiful seaside town of Tenby is a 10-minute drive away and the market town of Narberth is a 20 minute drive. Saundersfoot is centrally located to visit the many attractions Pembrokeshire has to offer, perfect to entertain the whole family.
Brynawelon is perfectly situated just a 10 minute walk from the village amenities, in an elevated position where the incredible views can be enjoyed from both bedrooms as well as the living room, which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.