3BD Family Vacation Home Near Hiking & Downtown
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This 3-bedroom, 2-bath Southwestern style ranch house is a soothing sanctuary; the perfect place to recharge your batteries or spend quality time with loved ones. Fantastic location in Colorado Springs’ desirable historic district, Old Colorado City.
Big, comfortably furnished deck with fire pit. In the thick of a collection of great restaurants, moments from the Ghost Town Museum. 5 minutes to Bear Creek Regional Park and Red Rock Canyon Open Space, 7 minutes to Downtown Colorado Springs.
-Great for families and small groups!
- Committed to Guest Safety
- 22 min from COS Airport
- Wifi Speed up to 300mbps!
- Central AC and Heat
- 4 Roku TV’s
-Fully fenced backyard with firepit
- NEW kitchen pots and pans
-This house can be rented with the 2 bedroom cottage next door! Ask us for more details!
This appealing Southwestern style ranch house welcomes you with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
A simply fantastic location! This home is located in the beloved historic district of Colorado Springs known as “Old Colorado City,” which is rich in unique, award-winning restaurants, shops, breweries and more. It’s known for its tree-lined streets and architecturally distinctive homes and commercial buildings. You can really feel the “Old West” history of Colorado Springs here. This home is perfectly perched on the line between the pleasures of nature and the urbane pleasures of town life. Have a latte and poke your nose into an art gallery, and still be just 5 minutes from some of the best hiking trails in the region. From your home base on Broadway Street, here’s your proximity to some of the area’s most popular outdoor destinations: Red Rock Canyon Open Space (5 minutes) Bear Creek Regional Park East (5 minutes) Cheyenne Cañon Park (10 minutes) The Garden of The Gods Visitor & Nature Center, where ancient rock formations tower overhead at 300 feet (7 minutes) Pike’s Peak -- also known as “America’s Mountain” -- reaching over 14,000 feet into the clouds (14 minutes). The region offers a long list of outdoor activities, including hiking, rafting, fishing, hunting, snowshoeing, skiing, ziplining, and much more. Downtown Colorado Springs is just a 7-minute drive from home, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, performing arts, art galleries, and museums, including the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum and the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Museum. Browse our pictures, ask us anything, and book today!
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
- **By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.