w *| Modern 1BR in San Francisco
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
San Francisco is a vibrant neighborhood known for its modern architecture, luxury residences, and commercial areas. It offers a variety of gastronomic options, shopping, and entertainment.
Long distances in the heart of the city are not to worry about; everything is less than a stroll away.
A unique building in San Francisco. This stunning 1BR features a large living room with a fully equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom with a queen size bed. It has a lovely balcony. The perfect place to experience the most authentic and luxury vacation at Panamá with family or friends.
We recommend using UBER to move around.
WH is a concept, decentralized hotel that brings together travelers from across the globe into a network of apartments – spread around the world – with staple quality, design, educational purpose and sustainability.
In order to access the building it is necessary to register with the following...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
One of the best destinations in South America.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForEvents,No smoking inside ($100 fine)
- No parties/ no loud music after 11:30pm ($300 fine)