Great Bear Lodge 601 - slopeside Penthouse
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Ultra-luxurious, ultra-exclusive Great Bear Lodge 601 is the finest property in The Village at Northstar, certain to delight even the most discerning travelers. This Platinum, slopeside penthouse offers supreme privacy with direct elevator access, as well as a stunning great room outfitted with cathedral ceilings, a natural stone gas fireplace, dual sitting areas, a wet bar with wine refrigerator, and floor-to-ceiling, panoramic windows that showcase exquisite mountain views on one side and birds-eye Village views on the other. This residence is perfectly suited for entertaining with an expansive chef’s kitchen featuring Wolfe and Sub-Zero appliances, formal and casual eight-person dining areas, and an office/bonus room with a sumptuous sectional sofa, massive flat screen TV and gas fireplace – movie night anyone? After a full day of Tahoe fun retreat into the lavish master suite offering a king size bed, opulent, attached bathroom with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Located at the base of Northstar ski area, The Village At Northstar includes an ice skating rink, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. A short drive from Truckee, CA, units in the village are perfect for ski-in/ski-out convenience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM. Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.