Luxury Mountain Getaway
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Property Manager GUESTWORKS
This vacation rental is operated and managed locally by an independent host.
Prior to your arrival, you will receive local host contact information, who will manage your guest reservation. Your local host will provide in-stay support, secure entry, and arrange pre- and post-stay housekeeping services.
If you need anything during your stay, the homes independent local host is ready to help 247! Guestworks is a service offering of Property Manager that allows homeowners to smoothly and efficiently manage their own properties.
What We Love
Experience the height of luxury at this gorgeous gated home. Located on seven private acres, yet only 10 minutes from downtown Ukiah, your high-end retreat showcases panoramic views of the Ukiah Valley. Take in the vistas from the beautiful courtyard and get cozy around the firepit available for seasonal use. Cook out on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 1-3 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs to the Local Host so they can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter's credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide guest liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- The Premises are for the sole use as a personal residence by all Tenants named on this Lease, or as subsequently modified.
- PAYMENT Rent is payable by Tenants to Landlord in full in advance of the start of the Term via credit card payment and in no event will Landlord provide a lock code to access the premises before Landlord receives the Rent payment in full from the Tenants as provided in this Lease.
- SECURITY DEPOSITS IF APPLICABLE Security deposit will not be returned until all Tenants have vacated the Premises. Tenant agrees to pay a security deposit as provided in the lease quote if applicable. Security deposit will be held in Owner's Broker's trust account. All or any portion of the security deposit may be used, as reasonably necessary, to i cure Tenants default in payment of Rent which includes fees or other sums due ii repair damage, excluding ordinary wear and tear, caused by Tenant or by a guest or licensee of Tenant iii clean Premises, if necessary, upon termination of the tenancy if excessive cleaning is required and iv replace or return personal property or appurtenances. Within 21 days after Tenant vacates the Premises, Landlord shall 1 furnish Tenant an itemized statement indicating the amount of any security deposit received and the basis for its disposition and supporting documentation as required by California Civil Code 1950.5g and 2 return any remaining portion of the security deposit to Tenant. No interest will be paid on security deposit unless required by local law. The maximum amount Landlord may receive as security deposit, however designated, cannot exceed three months Rent for furnished premises.
- NEIGHBORHOOD CONDITIONS Tenant is advised to satisfy him or herself as to neighborhood or area conditions, including schools, proximity and adequacy of law enforcement, crime statistics, proximity of registered felons or offenders, fire protection, other governmental services, availability, adequacy and cost of any speed-wired, wireless internet connections or other telecommunications or other technology services and installations, proximity to commercial, industrial or agricultural activities, existing and proposed transportation, construction and development that may affect noise, view, or traffic, airport noise, noise or odor from any source, wild and domestic animals, other nuisances, hazards, or circumstances, cemeteries, facilities and condition of common areas, conditions and influences of significance to certain cultures andor religions, and personal needs, requirements and preferences of Tenant.
- PETS Unless otherwise provided in California Civil Code 54.2, no animal or pet shall be kept on or about the Premises without Landlords prior written consent.
- KEYS LOCKS The Premises are equipped with a digital lock. Landlord will provide Tenant with a digital lock code in advance of the Term commencement date but not earlier than Tenants full payment of Rent due. Tenant may not remove or tamper with locks.
- NOTICE FOR ENTRY Tenant shall make Premises available to Landlord or Landlords representative for the purpose of entering to make necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, or improvements, or to supply necessary or agreed services, or to show Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, tenants, mortgagees, lenders, appraisers, or contractors. Landlord and Tenant agree that 24-hour oral or written notice including email or text shall be reasonable and sufficient notice and if the date and time of entry occur within one week of notice. No notice is required i to enter in case of an emergency ii if the Tenant is present and consents at the time of entry or iii if the Tenant has violated the terms of this Lease, including House Rules or any applicable governmental or HOA regulations.
- PERIODIC PEST CONTROL Landlord has entered into a contract for periodic pest control treatment of the Premises and Tenant may request in writing a copy of the notice originally given to Landlord by the pest control company.
- DATABASE DISCLOSURE NOTICE The California Department of Justice, sheriffs departments, police departments serving jurisdictions of 200,000 or more, and many other local law enforcement authorities maintain for public access a database of the locations of persons required to register pursuant to paragraph 1 of subdivision a of Section 290.4 of the Penal Code. The database is updated on a quarterly basis and a source of information about the presence of these individuals in any neighborhood. The Department of Justice also maintains a Sex Offender Identification Line through which inquiries about individuals may be made. This is a 900 telephone service. Callers must have specific information about individuals they are checking. Information regarding neighborhoods is not available through the 900 telephone service.
- TEMPORARY RELOCATION Subject to local law, Tenant agrees, upon demand of Landlord, to temporarily vacate Premises for a reasonable period, to allow for fumigation or other methods to control wood destroying pests or organisms, or other repairs to Premises. Tenant agrees to comply with all instructions and requirements necessary to prepare Premises to accommodate pest control, fumigation or other work, including bagging or storage of food and medicine, and removal of perishables and valuables. Tenant shall only be entitled to a credit of Rent equal to the per diem Rent for the period of time Tenant is required to vacate Premises.
- INFORMATION ABOUT BED BUGS pursuant to California Civil Code 1954.603
- 1. Bed Bug Appearance Bed bugs have six legs. Adult bed bugs have flat bodies about 14 of an inch in length. Their color can vary from red and brown to copper colored. Young bed bugs are very small. Their bodies are about 116 of an inch in length. They have almost no color. When a bed bug feeds, its body swells, may lengthen, and becomes bright red, sometimes making it appear to be a different insect. Bed bugs do not fly. They can either crawl or be carried from place to place on objects, people, or animals. Bed bugs can be hard to find and identify because they are tiny and try to stay hidden.
- 2. Life Cycle and Reproduction An average bed bug lives for about 10 months. Female bed bugs lay one to five eggs per day. Bed bugs grow to full adulthood in about 21 days.
- 3. Bed bugs can survive for months without feeding.
- 4. Bed Bug Bites Because bed bugs usually feed at night, most people are bitten in their sleep and do not realize they were bitten. A person's reaction to insect bites is an immune response and so varies from person to person. Sometimes the red welts caused by the bites will not be noticed until many days after a person was bitten, if at all.
- 5. Common signs and symptoms of a possible bed bug infestation A. Small red to reddish brown fecal spots on mattresses, box springs, bed frames, mattresses, linens, upholstery, or walls. B. Molted bed bug skins, white, sticky eggs, or empty eggshells. C. Very heavily infested areas may have a characteristically sweet odor. D. Red, itchy bite marks, especially on the legs, arms, and other body parts exposed while sleeping. However, some people do not show bed bug lesions on their bodies even though bed bugs may have fed on them.
- 6. For more information, see the Internet Web sites of the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the National Pest Management Association.
- 7. Tenant shall report suspected infestations by bed bugs to the Landlord or Property Manager at the mailing or email address or phone provided in the Agreement and cooperate with any inspection for and treatment of bed bugs.
- 8. Landlord will notify tenants of any units inspected by a pest control operator of the findings by such an operator within 2 business days of the receipt of the findings. All Tenants will be notified of confirmed infestations within common areas.
- DAMAGE TO PREMISES If, by no fault of Tenant, Premises are totally or partially damaged or destroyed by fire, earthquake, accident or other casualty that render Premises totally or partially uninhabitable, or unsafe as deemed by Landlord, either Landlord or Tenant may terminate this Agreement by giving the other written notice. Rent shall be abated as of the date Premises become totally or partially uninhabitable. The abated amount shall be the current monthly Rent prorated on a 30-day period. If the Agreement is not terminated, Landlord shall promptly repair the damage, and Rent shall be reduced based on the extent to which the damage interferes with Tenants reasonable use of Premises. If damage occurs as a result of an act of Tenant or Tenants guests, only Landlord shall have the right of termination, and no reduction in Rent shall be made.
- INSURANCE Tenants or guests personal property and vehicles are not insured by Landlord, manager or, if applicable, HOA, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Tenant is advised to carry Tenants own insurance renters insurance to protect Tenant from any such loss or damage. Tenant shall comply with any requirement imposed on Tenant by Landlords insurer to avoid i an increase in Landlords insurance premium or Tenant shall pay for the increase in premium or ii loss of insurance.