Villa Sapientza by Modone Villas
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled in the heart of the historic Methoni village in the Peloponnese, Modone Villas offer an exquisite retreat with a modern Mediterranean architecture that seamlessly blends luxury with tranquility. Surrounded by an organic olive grove, these villas provide an atmosphere of peace and relaxation. The 14m long saltwater swimming pool beckons on warm afternoons, while the backdrop of the ancient Methoni castle and panoramic sea views creates an enchanting ambiance. Stroll through this historical place, explore the castle’s rich past, and savor the beauty of the Peloponnese. Modone Villas are more than just a place to stay; they’re a gateway to a timeless experience.
Villa Sapientza by Modone Villas accommodates up to six guests, making it an ideal choice for friends, families, or couples looking for a romantic retreat. The two exquisitely furnished bedrooms and the playroom with sofa bed available in the villa are all...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Methoni is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the beauty and history of Greece, as well as a great base for exploring the wider region of Messinia and Peloponnese, only 53 km away from Kalamata International Airport. The area is ideal for activities such as sightseeing, wellness, yachting, golf, windsurfing, canoeing, snorkeling, diving, fishing, cycling, hiking, horse riding and many others. Enjoy its stunning beaches, the impressive castle, the beautiful Venetian-style houses, its delicious cuisine and discover all that this charming town has to offer!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.