Desert Paradise (walk to Festivals!) Mist/Putt Grn
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Our 3300 square foot 4 bedroom/3.5 bath home in the Montage gated community is less then 1 mile from the Coachella Music Festival Fairgrounds. An easy walk, or, short bike ride to all of the festival events. Perfect entertainers home to host numerous families (Sleeps up to 14/4 Double Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 King, 2 Sleeper Sofas & 1 air mattress) .
(4 55"+ HDTV), WIFI, Pool Table, Gas BBQ, Misting System, Putting Green, HEATED saltwater pool (83) and spa (102), custom seating area with fire pit!
*Scroll to very bottom for Festival pricing*
The Master Suite has a King size bed, full size sleeper sofa, 55" TV an over sized en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, separate soaking tub, and shower. Direct access to the pool.
Bedroom 2: Attached Casita, ensuite bathroom and private entrance
Bedroom 3: (2) Full Bunk Beds, 55" TV, Jack and Jill bathroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- NOISE ORDINANCE:
- Quiet enjoyment hours are from 10:00PM-7AM. Outside use is limited to quiet conversation only. No music or amplified devices from cell phones to Bluetooth devices are allowed. Citations will come out of the renters deposit, PGA West is a zero tolerance community, if security is called a fine will be imposed.
- Loud noise isn't permissible anytime of the day, per city (max 70 decibels from 7am-10pm) and is considered disrupting the peace of permanent residents, noise violations incur a $1000 fine (taken out of deposit) and possible eviction. Thank you for respecting our local residents!