64 Hilltop Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Discover an exceptional mountain escape with unrivaled views in Grand County. This luxurious 3 bedroom home is a lavish and comfortable retreat located between Winter Park and Granby Ranch. Wintertime fun offers a sledding hill and fire pit just steps away from the house. 2 level home, great decks with views, living room with large TV, gas fireplace and open to the dining and kitchen areas. Garage parking includes a Tesla charger. Tenants do live in the lower level of the home. GCSTR - 105712
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Mountain and forest
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm o 7am.
- On site garage parking with Tesla charger.
- Tenant does live in lower portion of the home
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or the guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.