Charming 1 bed Apartment, Chelsea
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
An utterly charming one bedroom flat on the second floor and full of light. The flat is in a traditional mansion block just moments from the hustle and bustle of King’s Road. The interior is cosy and a gorgeous balcony borders the bedroom allowing you to overlook this quintessentially British street.
Traditional London mansion blocks are highly prestigious and offer space and light. The flat has charming and traditional features, including a lovely dressing table in the bedroom and a bay window in the living room. The central hallway leads to most parts of the home, and the kitchen is right off of the main living area.
Guests will be have access to the entire property
Sloane Square Station: Underground, (District and Circle line) is a 15 minute walk from the flat, or a 10 minute bus ride from the Chelsea Physic Garden to Chelsea Bridge Road (Stop P) on the 170.
Please keep in mind that each home is unique. We ask...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Areas: The River Thames is less than a 5 minute walk from the flat. The Royal Hospital grounds are open to the public and quite enjoyable. Battersea Park is just across the river. Attractions: The Royal Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall and the Saatchi Gallery are all homes for theatre performances. The Royal Hospital, home to the Chelsea Pensioners and the venue for the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show, is just moments away. The National Army Museum is on the way to the underground station. Food & Drink: Duke of York Square's Fine Food market is only open on Saturdays, but it is delicious, showcasing an array of artisan and locally produced food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.