Charming 3bed family home 5min from station
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This charming home is perfectly setup for families visiting London. The house is set on a pretty residential street and benefits from being just a few minutes’ walk from Kensington Olympia. The house has a private garden with trampoline. The ground floor kitchen, dining and living areas flow seamlessly making it a very functional home for your stay.
This charming home is perfectly setup for families visiting London. The house is set on a pretty residential street and benefits from being just a few minutes walk from Kensington Olympia. The house has a private garden with trampoline. The ground floor kitchen, dining and living areas flow seamlessly making it a very functional home for your stay.
Guests will have access to the entire home as well as the private garden, perfect for summer time.
Kensington Olympia (Underground District Line & London Overground) 5min
Hammersmith (Underground District & Piccadilly Line)...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Dryer In Home
The house is within moments of Olympia Exhibition Centre in which numerous interesting and exciting exhibitions and events are hosted. This is an extremely unique neighbourhood with a vast array of amenities and local attractions; the perfect balance between London living and a relaxing haven. Boutique shops, restaurants, convenience stores, traditional English pubs and sophisticated bars are a stone's throw away. In addition, the iconic Westfield Shopping Centre is easily accessible from the property and has world-leading brands within. If you're looking for something more quiet, the beautiful open green spaces of Holland Park provide a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle. On your way to Holland Park, visit The Design Museum which showcases product, architectural, graphic, fashion and industrial design.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM