Elegant 3 bed flat, Earls Court
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This charming residence boasts a fantastic shared garden space, providing residents with a picturesque setting, complete with a grass tennis court. The property itself exudes a soothing ambiance with its tastefully chosen natural colours, creating a harmonious blend with the surrounding greenery.
As you step into this delightful residence, you are immediately greeted by a sense of tranquility and charm. The living area has plenty of seating for every guest. The kitchen is equipped with all your cooking & dining essentials and lovely views over the picturesque shared garden.
The three bedrooms offer a peaceful retreat after a long day. The master bedroom has a super king bed, the second bedroom has a king and the third is a single bedroom.
The natural colour palette continues in these spaces, promote relaxation and a restful sleep.
One of the highlights of this property is the exceptional shared garden. Step outside...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Food & Drink: The home is close to the Hollywood Arms, a great place for an end-of-night drink. Mali Vegan Thai is down the road, serving vegan food. Megan's King's Road is a mediterranean restaurant open until 11PM. Outdoor Areas: Brompton Cemetery is right across the road, and has many famous people buried there. Battersea Park is just across the river, and Hyde Park is North of the home. Attractions: Battersea Power Station is across the river. The Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum, and the Natural History Museum are all less than 30 minutes away. Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace, and Hyde Park are less than 30 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.