Interior Designed 5 Bedroom House, Fulham
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This magnificent 5 bedroom property is situated in the vibrant neighbourhood of Fulham. Spread over 5 floors, this property is the perfect space for your family to enjoy, providing you with all the comforts for your stay. Within the surrounding areas, popular brunch cafes and relaxed pubs give the neighbourhood a village atmosphere.
This wonderful property is spread over five floors. Upon entering, you will be greeted with the colourful living room perfect for entertaining. This leads into the open plan kitchen and dining area, providing plenty of space for the family to gather. The kitchen overlooks the private garden with a children’s entertainment area and outdoor seating. The lower ground floor offers a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room, as well as another child friendly sitting area and TV system for the family to enjoy. The striking master bedroom with a lovely ensuite bathroom is situated on the first floor. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
It is a short bus ride away to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. Fulham Broadway tube station has a huge cinema complex inside the mall, which is a 10 minute walk away. There are lots of shops including Wholefoods, a wonderfully healthy supermarket. It is also near Gambardos which is a very popular soft play centre for children and the Pottery Cafe, Megans (a delicious, healthy restaurant with alfresco dining), Duke on the Green pub, Amuse Bouche Bar and Aragon House.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.