St Catherine s Hospital - Superior Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
As you step into the apartment, you’ll immediately notice the thoughtfully designed layout with its modern, yet minimalist style - further emphasising the considerate use of the space.
The flat features a stylish, comfortable bedroom, a well-equipped kitchen and oven, an inviting living room and a modern, bright bathroom en-suite with a rain shower. The kitchen is fully stocked with modern appliances, offering the perfect space to cater for yourself when you would prefer to. The tastefully decorated living space, with its flat-screen TV, provides a cosy atmosphere to unwind after exploring the city, while the very comfortable super king-size bed promises a restful night’s sleep.
St Catherine’s Hospital is run by a dedicated commercial trading subsidiary to directly generate funds that support our wide range of charitable work across Bath and North East Somerset. People staying at St Catherine’s are not only...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
St Catherine’s Hospital on Bilbury Lane is a gateway to exploring Bath's vibrant neighbourhood. Just a short stroll away, you'll find yourself a stone's throw from historic landmarks such as Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and The Circus Bath. Immerse yourself in the city's rich history as you explore these iconic attractions, each telling a unique story of Bath's architectural and cultural heritage. The UNESCO World Heritage site, Bath Abbey, with its stunning Gothic architecture, is an icon of the city's religious and architectural significance. Pulteney Bridge, spanning the River Avon, offers a picturesque setting for a stroll, with boutique shops lining its historic arches. The Circus Bath, a masterpiece of Georgian architecture, captivates with its circular layout and elegant townhouses. By staying at St Catherine’s, you're within easy reach of renowned landmarks, allowing you to absorb the charm and character of the city effortlessly. Take a leisurely walk through the cobbled streets, discover hidden gems, and create lasting memories in this enchanting neighbourhood.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.