Melbourne Coastal 1-Bed Retreat by Parks & Shops
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Experience Melbourne’s vibrant lifestyle in our chic 1-bed apartment in St Kilda. Nestled in a suburb known for its dynamic city vibe and beachy relaxation, this property offers modern interiors and unmatched convenience. Steps away from Albert Park, eclectic shops, and bustling eateries, it’s an ideal base for exploring. Enjoy seamless self check-in and easy access to public transport for city adventures. Just an 8-minute drive to the beach, your fun-filled Melbourne holiday awaits.
This modern 1-bed apartment has been carefully designed with comfort and convenience in mind. Its bright and spacious open layout features a fully-equipped kitchen, a well-sized living room and split system A/C to create the perfect ambience temperature at all times. The comfy queen bedroom has plenty of storage, and the polished bathroom has a designated laundry area.
- Couch sits 2 people
- Smart TV
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
St Kilda is a vibrant suburb 6 kilometres from Melbourne's CBD with a picturesque beach, lively esplanade, and the iconic Luna Park. Acland Street is a bustling commercial hub known for its charming shops, cafes, and renowned cake shops, while Fitzroy Street offers a lively nightlife scene. The St Kilda Botanical Gardens provide a serene escape, showcasing an array of plant species. The suburb offers diverse architectural styles, from Victorian and Edwardian homes to modern apartments. St Kilda's cultural scene thrives with festivals like the St Kilda Festival, and its public transport links are excellent. With its mix of cultures and lifestyles, St Kilda exudes a unique charm, making it a cherished destination that offers a blend of coastal living, entertainment, and an established arts community.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.