Prime Location St Kilda 1-Bed Close to Everything
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Discover the best of St Kilda from our modern one-bedroom unit, where convenience and coastal allure converge. Effortless self check-in leads you to a world of possibilities: St Kilda Beach, vibrant nightlife, and the tranquility of Albert Park and the Botanical Gardens. With local eateries, shopping, and transport links at your doorstep, every part of Melbourne is within easy reach. Embrace the perfect balance of urban excitement and serene natural beauty in this prime location.
This 1-bedroom apartment is a haven of modern comfort. Sunlit and spacious, it features an open-plan design with a contemporary kitchen and a cosy living room equipped with split system A/C. The queen bedroom, a sanctuary of style, comes with a built-in wardrobe. An internal laundry area adds to the convenience. Designed with meticulous attention to detail, this space is perfect for those seeking a stylish and comfortable stay in St Kilda.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
St Kilda is a vibrant suburb 6 kilometres from Melbourne's CBD with a picturesque beach, lively esplanade, and the iconic Luna Park. Acland Street is a bustling commercial hub known for its charming shops, cafes, and renowned cake shops, while Fitzroy Street offers a lively nightlife scene. The St Kilda Botanical Gardens provide a serene escape, showcasing an array of plant species. The suburb offers diverse architectural styles, from Victorian and Edwardian homes to modern apartments. St Kilda's cultural scene thrives with festivals like the St Kilda Festival, and its public transport links are excellent. With its mix of cultures and lifestyles, St Kilda exudes a unique charm, making it a cherished destination that offers a blend of coastal living, entertainment, and an established arts community.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.