Modern 2-Bed Inner City Pad With Swimming Pool
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the once industrial hub transformed into the trendy, artsy suburb of Collingwood, this 2-bed apartment is the perfect base for your next Melbourne trip. Bright, spacious, and equipped with top-of-the-line amenities, enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance of boutique shops, art galleries, cafes, restaurants, entertainment venues, and more. With self check-in and the CBD just a 15-minute drive away, this abode is a quintessential inner-city haven.
Modern, airy, and in an unbeatable location, this inner-city 2-bed, 2-bath is within walking distance of many restaurants, cafes, and bars. With an open-plan layout featuring a well-equipped kitchen and a comfortable living area, the apartment offers 2 cozy bedrooms with large windows, a sunroom converted into a study, and 2 luxe bathrooms with walk-in showers. Just a 15-minute drive to the CBD, this contemporary home includes air conditioning, internal laundry...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Collingwood is a vibrant Melbourne inner-city suburb known for its rich cultural diversity and historical significance. Once an industrial hub, it has transformed into a trendy area bustling with creativity, art, and a thriving cafe and restaurant scene. The streets are lined with historic buildings juxtaposed with modern establishments, creating a unique blend of old and new. Collingwood is also renowned for its support of the arts, with numerous galleries and street art adorning its laneways, adding to its dynamic and eclectic atmosphere. Additionally, its proximity to the bustling Smith Street and the iconic Victoria Park further enhances its appeal as a lively and sought-after place to live and explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.