Spacious 4-Bed Family Home with Private Pool & BBQ
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Nestled in Sunshine Coast’s serene beauty, this spacious 4-bed family house is a tranquil haven. Bright and homely, this superb abode features spacious interiors and captivating outdoor spaces, including a verandah, a patio with alfresco dining and a refreshing swimming pool. A mere 3-minute drive or a 15-minute walk to the beach, local boutiques and restaurants, this charming property awaits your visit.
Immerse yourself in Sunshine Coast’s landscapes, shoreline walks, and local attractions in this incredible 4-bed, 2-bath family home. Surrounded by greenery, the house feels homely, comfortable and tranquil. Featuring spacious interiors, including 4 cosy bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living spaces, a kitchen, air conditioning, and internal laundry facilities, this residence is a slice of paradise. Step onto the alfresco patio with BBQ amenities, lounge by the swimming pool, read a book in the serene undercover verandah, or take a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Coolum Beach, situated on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, is a picturesque seaside suburb renowned for its stunning beaches, laid-back atmosphere, and natural beauty. Blessed with a pristine coastline, Coolum Beach boasts golden sands that stretch for miles, attracting surfers, swimmers, and beach enthusiasts. The iconic Mount Coolum provides a dramatic backdrop with hiking trails and breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean and hinterland. The town centre offers a charming mix of boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, reflecting a relaxed coastal lifestyle. With a perfect blend of outdoor activities, scenic landscapes, and a welcoming community, Coolum Beach embodies the quintessential Australian beachside haven.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.