Characterful One Bedroom Attic Apartment with Abbey View
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Comfortable king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room, lounge / kitchen with sofa bed & dining area - 3rd Floor This fabulous third floor suite, oozes with character with feature lighting, and beautiful ceilings built in the eaves.
Accommodating up to 4 adults utilising the comfortable sofa bed:
Inner hallway with luxurious carpet, leading to:
1 King Bedroom
En-suite bedroom, with sumptuous kingsize velvet bed and beautiful furnishings.
Luxurious linens, bathrobes, fluffy towels and hairdryer.
Luxurious carpeting, hanging space.
En-suite bathroom with walk in shower, WC and vanity basin.
Designer toiletries from H2k
Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen
Spacious open plan lounge with a comfortable double sofa bed, chair and view of the Abbey.
Smart TV with Netflix and bluetooth sound connectivity
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
There’s more to Whitby than meets the eye – with its connections to Captain Cook and Dracula, its quirky narrow streets and bustling harbour overlooked by the striking Gothic ruins of Whitby Abbey, Whitby is a fascinating town, unlike any other. Enjoy the quirky fishing villages of Staithes and Robin Hood’s Bay, the unspoilt sandy beaches of Sandsend and Runswick Bay, the staggering views from the clifftops at Ravenscar, and the popular seaside resorts of Saltburn and Redcar. Enjoy the 800km of bridleways that weave through the peaceful and colourful countryside of the North York Moors National Park, which surrounds Whitby town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking Inside the property
- Dogs Welcome (cats not allowed)
- No Events / Parties Allowed
- 24 Hour Self Checkin