Modern Home, Rooftop view, 3 block Beacon station
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This modern 3-story townhome is the perfect base for exploring the best of what Seattle has to offer. Located just 3 blocks from the Beacon Hill light rail station, you’ll have direct access to Airport, stadiums, downtown and more. It features an open kitchen, living space as well as 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms - perfect for two couples traveling together. You also have a private rooftop deck with panoramic views of the city and stunning mountain.
✔ 2020 built
✔ Rooftop deck
✔ Walk score of 87
This newly built 1075 sq ft townhome in the North Beacon Hill neighborhood, 2 miles from downtown Seattle, offers luxury and comfort with large windows that let in plenty of natural light, high-quality appliances and furnishings, a private rooftop deck and outdoor terrace.
Living, Dining, and Kitchen
This main living space on the second floor features an open floor plan that includes a fully equipped kitchen with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Although the North Beacon Hill neighborhood is relatively quiet, it is still conveniently located near downtown Seattle and Capitol Hill, both of which can be easily accessed via the light rail in just a few minutes. Additionally, the townhome is close to a variety of amenities, including restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, and grocery stores such as Hilltop Red Apple and La Esperanza Mercado y Carniceria, which are located just a few blocks away. Jefferson Park, a 52.4 acre public park and golf course located on top of Beacon Hill is only 1 mile away. This location offers the perfect balance of city convenience and neighborhood charm.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1- No parties/events
- 2- No unregistered guests.
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No Smoking: No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything inside or on the balcony, including candles or incense.
- 4- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 5- No access to the mailbox. A request for opening the unit mailbox will cost $50 per occurrence.
- 6- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any repair/replacement and/or excess cleaning costs.
- 7- Check out procedure:
- - Return all clean kitchen items to their original locations you found.
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Turn off all lights.
- - Turn off heating/cooling and dial all wall heating meters down to 65 degrees in winter months.
- - Close and lock all windows and doors.
- 8- $50 fee plus the actual shipping cost for the host to ship any personal items back to the guest if left behind.
- 9. Recycling is mandatory in Seattle for clean plastic and glass bottles, paper, cardboard, plastic containers, paper cups, etc
- 10- Maximum two animals or pets are allowed with a fee of $150 per pet or $300 for two pets.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00