Modern Microsoft Redmond Campus Condo with Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located across the street from the West Microsoft Campus in Redmond, this top-floor unit with balcony overlooking the swimming pool is perfect for any stay! You’ll be close to Overlake Square & Plaza, Bridle Trails State Park and HW 520 & 405.
✔Balcony with outdoor furniture
✔1 dedicated parking spot
✔1 bedroom with king size bed
✔Queen size sofa bed
✔Shared coin-operated laundry
✔1 pre-assembled portable AC provided. Guest can hook up to the window
This apartment features an open concept layout, with the front door opening into the main living and dining area. Here, you can work, watch TV, or curl up with a good book by the fireplace. The balcony has a view of the pool. A bedroom and bathroom are located down the hall.
Living, Working, and Dining
The main living area is a welcoming gathering space for you and your guests. With an open-concept floor plan,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
You’ll be staying in one of the best locations in Bellevue. Not only can you walk to the West Microsoft Campus and Goldsmith neighborhood park, but you’ll also be located close to Overlake Square & Plaza. If you want to spend the day hiking, then Bridle Trails State Park is also a short drive away. In addition to the local sights, downtown Redmond can be reached by car in just over 5 minutes. The condo is also minutes to Highway 520 & 405, so you can easily access downtown Bellevue or Seattle.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1- Quiet time 10 pm - 7 am.
- 2- No parties/events.
- 3- No unregistered guests
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 4- No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything (including candles or incense) inside.
- 5- No pets allowed.
- 6- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $200 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 7- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any damage or excess cleaning cost
- 8- No access to a mailbox. Please rent a PO box. There is a $50 charge if you want us to go there and get the mail for you.
- 9- If you forget anything and would like us to ship it back, it is a $50 charge plus shipping cost.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00