Waterfront Retreat, Relaxation, Fun in Hood Canal
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to a picturesque waterfront home nestled on the peaceful shores of Hood Canal. Unwind on the expansive deck and let the soothing sound of waves lapping against the rocky wall wash over you. Located just a few minutes from Hoodsport, you’ll have easy access to a shopping center, coffee shop, winery, brewery, and much more.
✔1068 sq ft rambler
✔Master suite with a king bed
✔3 parking spots on driveway
✔ 2 AC unit/3 fans
When you step inside the home, you’ll be immediately greeted by a stunning water view through the large windows of the open living area - a perfect space to gather and enjoy each other’s company. The dining area seamlessly flows onto an expansive deck, complete with comfortable outdoor furniture, providing a relaxing space to unwind and take in the beautiful scenery. In addition to the laundry room for added...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Explore the breathtaking natural beauty of the area with ease from our convenient location. Just 1.5 miles away, you'll find the Octopus Hole Conservation Area, while the Sund Rock Dive Site is a mere 0.5 miles from our doorstep. For more information about the local area, visit the Hoodsport Visitor Information Center, located just 1.8 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to Potlatch State Park, which is just 5 miles away, as well as the Lake Cushman Golf Course, located 4.9 miles from our home. For more stunning views, head to Lake Cushman Lookout, which is only 7.9 miles away. When it comes to shopping, the Hood Canal Market Fresh is the nearest grocery store, located just 1.9 miles away, offering all the essentials your family needs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1- No parties/events
- 2- No unregistered guests.
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No Smoking: No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything inside or on the balcony, including candles or incense.
- 4- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 5- Animal/pet is allowed with a $150/pet fee or $300/2 pets max.
- 6- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any repair/replacement and/or excess cleaning costs.
- 7- Check out procedure:
- - Return all kitchen items to their original location you found or follow existing labeling.
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Collect all trash and place it in the outside bin.
- - Place all used towels in the washer and start a load.
- - Close all windows and lock all exterior doors.
- - Turn off lights and dial all wall heating meters down to 60 degrees.
- 8- If you forget personal belongings and request the host to ship them back, it will be $50 plus the actual shipping cost.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00