Bellevue’s townhome btw T-mobile & Microsoft HQ
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Ideal for corporate stays or long-term getaways, this 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhome is equipped with all the comforts of home. With two floors of space and a small fenced backyard, there’s more than enough room to sleep up to 5 guests (plus 1 child). In addition, the home is centrally located in Bellevue near T-Mobile, Microsoft, and Nintendo headquarters and parks.
✔Fully upgraded kitchen
✔ Dedicated working desks
✔ In-unit washer and dryer
✔ Fenced backyard
✔ 2 designated parking spots
This 940 sq ft townhome is centrally located in Bellevue in a quiet community on 5-acres. It features 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy living room, and even a small fenced backyard for outdoor entertainment. Whether you’re here to relax or to work (each bedroom has its own working desk), you’ll have everything you need when you stay with us.
The fully upgraded kitchen comes...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Located just 3 to 4 miles from T-Mobile, Microsoft, and Nintendo, this townhome is the perfect location for out-of-town employees. Downtown Bellevue is also a 3-mile drive away, as are the I-405, 520, and I-90 highways to reach Seattle or other areas of Washington. However, you don't have to have a car to enjoy the sights and attractions. You'll be 6 blocks to Kelsey Creek Park and Playground and Glendale Country Club (a well maintained course and classy dining venue). The Larsen Lake Blueberry Farm is also nearby and offers trail walking, fishing, and blueberry picking. Nearby shopping includes grocery store QFC and Kelsey Creek Center featuring Starbucks, Walmart, LA Fitness, and multiple shops & restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1- No parties/events
- 2- No unregistered guests.
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No smoking: No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything inside or on the balcony, including candles or incense.
- 4- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10PM – 7AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 5- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any repair/replacement and/or excess cleaning cost.
- 6- Check out procedure:
- - Return all kitchen items to their original location you found or follow existing labeling.
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Collect all trash and place it in the outside bin.
- - Close all windows and lock all exterior doors.
- - Turn off lights and dial all wall heating meters down to 60 degrees.
- 7- If you forget personal belongs and request host to ship it back, it will be $50 plus actual shipping cost.
- 8- No access to mailbox. Please, rent a PO box or have your amazon order delivered to a nearby amazon lockbox. A request for opening the unit mailbox will cost $50 per occurrence.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00