New contemporary home, roof top deck, king bed
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Explore the best of what Seattle has to offer from this new & contemporary town home in the heart of Seattle. With a desirable location in the Central District, you can quickly get to Capitol Hill, Madrona, and downtown. The home comes with high-quality appliances, luxury furnishings, and a private rooftop deck with panoramic city views!
✔New 901 sqft home
✔Rooftop deck with views
✔A king size bed
✔Two working desks
✔AC on 1st & 3rd floors and fans on 2nd floor
This newer 901 sq ft townhome in the Central District is the perfect mix of luxury and comfort. Large windows draw natural light into every room in the house, and the high-quality appliances and furnishings add just the right touch of elegance. In addition to the spacious interior, this home also has a private rooftop deck.
On-street parking is available, although it can be difficult during peak...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
The townhome is centrally located in the Central District neighborhood. Capitol Hill and Madrona can both be reached by foot in just a few minutes, although there are numerous cafes, restaurants, and bars located within 1 to 2 blocks of the house. Lake Washington is also right at your back door. Madrona Park, Howell Park, and Madison Park are just a couple of places where you can go swimming, sunbathing, or picnicking. If mountains are more your style, then you’ll be happy to know that two ski resorts are close by – Snoqualmie Pass (1 hour) and Steven’s Pass (1.5 hours). You’ll also be located a 10-minute drive from downtown Seattle, where you can spend the day at Pike Place Market, the Seattle Center, or the Seattle Waterfront.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1- No parties/events
- 2- No unregistered guests.
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No smoking: No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything inside or in the balcony, including candles or incense.
- 4- No animals: To ensure everyone’s comfort, we do not allow any animals.
- 5- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 6- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any repair/replacement and/or excess cleaning cost.
- 7- Check out procedure:
- - Return all clean kitchen items to their original locations you found.
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Collect all trash and place it in the outside bins.
- - Turn off all lights.
- - Close all windows and lock all exterior doors.
- - Turn off heating/cooling and dial all wall heating meters down to 65 degrees in winter months.
- - Push outside trash and recycle bins to street side if you check out on a Wednesday.
- 8- Left behind personal belongs requesting host to ship it back will be $50 plus actual shipping cost.
- 9- Free Parking is on the street, typically available within a few blocks.
- 10. Recycling is mandatory in Seattle for clean plastic and glass bottles, paper, cardboards, plastic containers, paper cups, etc.
- 11- No access to mailbox. A request for opening the unit mailbox will cost $50 per occurrence.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00