Riviera Heights: Exquisite Haven for VIPs
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 Guests
Indulge in opulence at its finest within the heart of St. Catharine’s, Ontario’s historical district – an exclusive vacation rental designed to cater to the most discerning of tastes. This exceptional property stands as a beacon of luxury, perfect for VIPs, celebrities, and elite world travelers seeking a haven of privacy and exclusivity for short to long-term stays.
Upon entering, 12-foot ceilings bestow an immediate sense of grandeur, setting the tone for the lavish experience that awaits. The seamless open-concept layout creates an environment where intimate gatherings and lavish soirées effortlessly intertwine, offering the pinnacle of relaxation and entertainment.
Every detail within reflects modern sophistication, from the heated floors that cradle your every step, to the 12-foot island and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances that redefine culinary excellence.
Sun-kissed rays pour through the expansive...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager and the guest listed above agree as follows:
- 1. Guest. The Guest identified above is an adult and will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants may be family members, friends or responsible adults; any Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by an adult. Access to the property will be denied to anyone who is not a registered guest. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, violation will result in immediate expulsion from the property without refund. Violation of any Guest policies will also result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- 2. Rental Period. The rental period is from the date agreed upon for check-in and check-out. The Guest will reimburse the Management Company for any and all costs resulting from the Guest overstaying the Rental Period, including, but not limited to, occupancy rent and legal costs on a full indemnity basis. The Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this agreement is for transient occupancy of the Premises only and that the Guest does not intend to make the Premises the Guest’s residence or household of any long term nature.
- 3. Unlawful Use. The Guest will use the Premises only in accordance with this agreement and for legal purposes. Any and all other use, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, illegal drug use, prostitution, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc., will result in the Management Company terminating the agreement.
- 4. Change in the Number of Guests/Conduct of Guests. Please inform us of any changes in the number of Guests before your arrival. Unless you’ve received written permission from the Management Company, the property is not for gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to stay there. There are absolutely no parties permitted. If there is evidence of a party, excessive noise, music or illegal activity Guests will be asked to vacate the premises, no refund given, and a fee of $500 will be charged to the Guests card on file. This fee is in addition to any additional cleaning, replacement cost of broken items, and repairs needed resulting from violation of this policy. In addition, any rules or regulations of the building or homeowners association, violated by the guest, resulting in a fine to the property, will be charged to the renter’s credit card on file. It is the duty of each guest to read and review the rules and regulations of the property to ensure that all regulations are followed. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from property.
- 5. Check In/Check Out. Your property will be available to you any time after 4:00pm on the date of your arrival. The Guest will call or send a text message to 719-631-2755 to report that the Guest has checked into the premises. Guest departure time is 10:00am; your prompt checkout is appreciated so we can prepare the property for our next guests. It is imperative that you follow these check-in and check-out times. An early arrival or late checkout may be possible but must be requested and granted in writing by Property Manager management.
- 6. Payment, Security Deposit and Cancellation Policy. A reservation will be made upon receipt of a completed contract. A security deposit will be charged along with the rental amount (UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE ON YOUR BOOKING SITE), including all fee's and taxes. The security deposit is fully refundable, if the Guests abide by all the rules and conditions set out in this agreement, refunds will be made within six (6) weeks after the Guests departure. Once full payment has been made and this contract signed and returned to the Management Company, you will be emailed confirmation of receipt of contract and of the booking. An email will be sent to you detailing how to obtain access to the property, property address and some useful information about the property you are renting 2-5 days before arrival.
- a. Cancellation Policy. The Guest acknowledges that the Management company offers Travel Insurance and without the purchase of insurance the sale is final. Travel Insurance must be purchased within 24 hours of making a reservation. Travel insurance is 5% of the cost for a 75% refund when the cancellation occurs atleast 14 days before the arrival date. Qualifying cancellations must be made 14 days before your arrival to qualify for a refund.
- * If you have reserved on a third party platform, your cancellation policy noted on this site will be honoured. All cancellations must be handled directly with your booking platform in this case.
- b. The guest will electronically sign a copy of the rental agreement and return it to the Management within 24 hours of receipt.
- The management company reserves the right to cancel reservations as we see fit for overcrowding, breach of contract, disruption to the peace and tranquility of neighbours, unforeseen situations or conditions outside of our control or otherwise. Refunds are at the full discretion of the Management Company.
- 7. Additional Charges Possible. Subject to any condition, defect or deficiency that the Guest reports to the Management Company during the first day of the Rental Period, the Guest will be responsible for anything not made aware to the Management Company. The Rent collected by the Management Company does not cover accidental or intentional physical damage caused by guest to the property or any items in the property, missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, long distance phone charges, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the property, or any damage resultant of violations to this Rental Agreement. Guest grants the Management Company the right to bill any such additional charges to the credit card number provided by Guest.
- 8. Pets. A guest must have written permission to bring a pet into a property and pay a $50.00 Pet Fee. If it is found that there are pets on the premises, without previous permission, or if complaints come from neighbors about excessive noise due to the pets, Guest may be asked to vacate immediately with no refund. If there is evidence a pet was in the property there will be a $500 fee charged to the Guest’s credit card as well as any additional cleaning and sanitizing costs associated with removing all pet dander so that future guests with allergies can stay there. This may include but is not limited to carpet and upholstery shampooing with a special sanitizing cleanser, cleaning of all drapes and blinds, changing out furnace filters, extra cleaning to remove all pet hair from walls, baseboards, and wall mounted heaters, and the laundering of all linens including mattress pads, bed skirts, comforters, and throw pillows.
- 9. Smoking Prohibited. Smoking is absolutely prohibited in or around the property. IF there is any tobacco smell in the property there will be a $500 fee charged to Guest’s credit card, as well as any additional costs associated to rid the property of smoke smell and damage.
- 10. Parking. Prior to check in, and in accordance with municipal by-laws, the Guest will provide the Management Company with the license plate number of any and all motor vehicles that the Guest will park at the Premises throughout the Rental Period. Failing this, such motor vehicles will be subject to ticketing and towing, at the Guest’s sole cost.
- a. Additionally the Guest will not: Exceed the number of motor vehicles to be parked at the Premises during the Rental Period. Park any such motor vehicle anywhere other than the driveway. Park on the roadway in front of the Premises overnight and or park sideways on the driveway or boulevard.
- 11. Cleaning & Housekeeping. The property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before your arrival, the fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your stay up to the last moment. Housekeeping services are not provided with your rental but basic housekeeping supplies are provided so you may do your own cleaning during your stay. You are expected to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The property should be generally picked up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next Guest. If additional cleaning is required you will be charged $50 an hour with a 1 hour minimum, additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and putting away clean dishes. In addition cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e. carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery) Guest will be charged the cost of that service plus a 20% administrative fee.
- 12. Linens/Supplies. The property is fully furnished and kitchen fully equipped. All linens including sheets and towels are provided for your stay. A starter supply or paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the property. We encourage all Guest’s to bring additional toilet paper and paper towels.
- 13. Garbage. The Guest will use the garbage and recycling bins at the side of the dwelling on the Premises. If the Guest occupies the premises on a garbage day, the guest will place the garbage and recycling bins on the boulevard by 6:00am. The municipality will pick up one (1) bag of garbage and all separated recycling, free of charge, per week. Additional bags of garbage will also be picked up if a garbage tag is purchased at a local convenience store for $2.00.
- 14. Security of the Property. When you rent the property, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as any of your personal property in the property during your stay. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers will result in replacement fees ranging from $50-$100 per item.
- 15. Repairs. Please call 1-888-308-3161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any needed repairs and or unsafe or dangerous conditions, we will address your concerns as soon as possible. No refunds will be issued for malfunctioning equipment unless it posts a safety hazard, in which case a prorated refund will be given. Please notify if a fire alarm “chirps”, is defective or has a low batter condition.
- 16. Hold Harmless. The Management Company does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to Guests, their invitees or their personal property. The Management Company does not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, nor will the management company accept liability for any loss or damage caused by Guests negligent or intentional conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
- 17. Patios, BBQ and Common Areas. Guest hereby acknowledges that the property they have reserved may include a deck, gas BBQ, outside area; fire pit can be dangerous areas. That decks/patios can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. The undersigned Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of these aforementioned areas. Please note that BBQ’s are available from May to October. Propane tanks are provided, but the supply of propane is up to the guest. POOLS; if you have reserved a home with a pool please note that pools are open between Victoria Day weekend and Labour day weekend.
- 18. Additional Terms and Conditions. The undersigned Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Management Company from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her Guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Management Company free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to the agreement, their principals, the Management Company's successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- 19. Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing of future laws, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this agreement. For all purposes hereunder electronic signatures shall be deemed to be the originals and such electronic signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.
- THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AGREE TO ALL THE AMOUNTS LISTED ABOVE, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Office hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
- If you are an in house guest and have an AFTER HOURS Lockout Situation or Emergency text or call 719-631-2755. Other wise please contact the office at 1-888-308-3161