- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Top Reasons to Book Pelican Paradise:
* Spacious Backyard with Patio
* Dog Friendly (Additional Fee)
* Propane Grill and Firepit
* Close to Shoreline Wetlands Trail Boardwalk
* Short drive to Pensacola Beach Boardwalk, Pier, and Restaurants
* External Security Camera Protected
* Professionally Managed; 24/7
Welcome to Pelican Paradise! This lovely 3-bedroom 1 and a 1/2 bath house is right in the lively area of Pensacola Beach with plenty of shopping, restaurants, and beach activities. The home accommodates up to 8 guests and provides a great space to make beautiful memories. Sleeping arrangements include a king master suite, a guest bedroom with a queen bed, a second guest bedroom with 2 twin beds, a rolling twin, and a twin futon in the living room. Each room has a TV with streaming capabilities for your relaxing evenings. The backyard is set up...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *Guests must be at least 25 years of age to place a reservation.
- All properties are Non-Smoking!
- Once your reservation is paid in full you can expect to receive your guest portal link and check-in instructions containing remote check-in and electric door codes. Unless otherwise noted.
- Late Night Arrivals - Please be considerate of your neighbors if making a late-night arrival. Please ensure you have all necessary directions, door codes, parking passes, and/or security gate combinations. If you have trouble with the codes, please call the provided number and leave a message for on-call manager.*