Modern 2-Bedroom Apartment on the 25th Floor with Spectacular Views in the Heart of Broadbeach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Broadbeach is home to many amazing restaurants, cafe’s and event centres. The Casino and Convention centre is only a short walk away.
For those who are visiting for a fun weekend away we are only a 5 min walk away to the Pink Flamingo, the Social Eating house is literally around the corner as is a few more of the local favourite spots like Maggie Choo, Loose Moose, Orzo and many many more.
And don’t mention the breakfast spots - yum! So many options you’ll find it hard to decide.
Located on the 25th floor of tower 2 offering ocean views, hinterland views and brand new furnishings.
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom , 1 secure car park
Master bedroom - King bed, ensuite
2nd bedroom - King bed or 2 singles ( please confirm when booking so we can arrange accordingly )
Sauna & steam room
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please read Carefully
- If for some reason you should loose the key and fob, they are $100 each to replace
- -Strictly No Smoking inside or outside on the balcony
- House expectation: As a guest in our home it is your responsibility to leave the house as you found it.
- Below is a list of simple check-out rules we would appreciate for you to follow to avoid excess charges and poor reviews.
- Check out rules:
- -Please ensure the house is left in a tidy condition
- -Please clean your dishes and put away
- -Please leave beds unmade
- -Please collect and discard all rubbish in the basement
- -Please place all dirty towels on the bathroom floor.
- -Please turn off all lights and fans when not in use
- -Please shut all windows and doors every time you leave the house
- -Please report any damages if they occur immediately
- - Strict no party policy: In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict no party and no commercial party policy.
- It is necessary to keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-8am, in accordance with the Council regulations. We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
- We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles. This holiday house is not suitable for functions of any kind. It is strictly forbidden to use this house as any holiday house on the Gold Coast as a party house.
- - Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm
- -We take our responsibility as hosts very serious and a 5* rating is always our goal. Our cleaners do an amazing job but sometimes things can get missed or forgotten by human error.
- Please contact us immediately if you have any issues so we can rectify it asap.