Spacious Seaside Oasis on Dicky Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Loft bedroom with a kids rumpus room just for the kids to escape! Filled with games & toys
- Air-con in the master & ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen equipped with appliances and utensils
- Lush outdoor garden space, fully-fenced & secure for children & pets to play
- Weber BBQ
- Secure garage parking for one vehicle & plenty of on-street free parking in a quiet residential street
- Hotel quality linens, towels & free high-speed Wi-Fi
Spend your holiday in the picture-perfect paradise that is known as Dicky Beach. Located just steps from the dunes of Dicky Beach, this modern and marvellous property is sure to be your very next home-away-from-home. Soak up the sea breezes that drift through the open-plan living and dining area while your children make use of the whimsical hideaway loft that is filled with toys and games. Sleeping six...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Nestled beyond the dunes of Dicky Beach, this dog-friendly townhouse is just steps from the sand and the sea. The townhouse is one block from the famous Dicky Beach and Surf Club. Explore the area on foot, or take a bike around and visit all of Caloundra’s best beaches; all are within minutes of each other. There are plenty of shops and cafes in the Caloundra area, and a wide range of coastal activities available. Easy to take a day trip to Aqua Fun Park, Australia Zoo, Underwater World Sea Life, Mooloolaba, and so many great restaurants too. Take a 30 minute car trip to Maleny, Montville, Kondalilla Waterfalls, Noosa National Park. The Sunshine Coast has plenty to explore!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours. When staying with a dog there is an additional fee of $50 per dog. Please reach out to us prior to booking with your pet to ensure you understand our pet rules.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00