Magnificent Waterfront Living with Pontoon & Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 17 Guests
This tranquil contemporary home offers the ultimate escape for large families or groups offering a health/corporate retreat. The home features stunning river views & spacious indoor & outdoor living. With 24m of water frontage, a pontoon where you can fish or kayak to your heart’s content before heading inside to watch a movie in the media room. A large outdoor deck overlooking the saltwater pool & Mooloolah River is perfect for entertaining guests, the pool deck a lovely spot for morning yoga.
Flooded with natural light, this enormous family home is pet-friendly and features five spacious bedrooms, four bathrooms, a cinema/games room, multiple living spaces and a designer kitchen with all the required modern amenities to cook up a storm.
Other highlights include a 15m pontoon with complimentary access to fishing rods and kayaks and the sparkling 15m riverfront pool. The exterior of the home features electric gates with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
This home is in close proximity to beaches, parks, boat ramps, shops and public transport. The home itself is north-facing and backs onto the beautiful Mooloolah River where fishing, kayaking and boating are the order of the day. If you’re keen to explore further than our beautiful backyard, Minyama is central to a variety of attractions. - Mooloolaba Beach - The Wharf at Mooloolaba: dining, water sports, shopping - Deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing, whale watching, scuba instruction - Mooloolaba Fish Market - Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club - Point Cartright lighthouse and scenic hiking - Buddina Beach - Kawana shopping world and cinema is a 7-minute drive - Maroochydore airport is a 15-minute drive - Brisbane airport is a 60-90 minute drive - Australia Zoo is a 30-45 minute drive - Large new Sunshine Coast University hospital is a 12-minute drive - Mooloolaba Underwater World (Sea Life) is a 10-minute drive - Noosa Heads is a 40 minute drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours. When staying with a dog there is an additional fee of $50 per dog. Please reach out to us prior to booking with your pet to ensure you understand our pet rules.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00