Tranquil Whitehaven Retreat in Mooloolaba
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The epitome of style, elegance and tranquility… Located in the backstreets of the Mooloolaba (10-minute walk to the esplanade), this four bedroom home features a fresh white interior that is complemented by coastal accents and tasteful touches. Complete with a sparkling plunge pool, alfresco seating and a fully-fenced yard that is perfect for pets, this home serves as a secluded escape for families and friends to soak up the scenes of the magnificent Mooloolaba.
Located just 1.3kms away from the esplanade in Mooloolaba, this home is nestled in a quiet residential backstreet.
Inside the home you will find four beautiful bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and an open plan living and dining space complete with a modern kitchen and butler’s pantry. Spend your days lazing about on the deck chairs by the pool or relax inside air-conditioned comfort on the couch while watching a movie. The exterior glass sliding doors provide a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Located just 1.3kms away from the esplanade in Mooloolaba, this home is nestled in a quiet residential backstreet. From this home, take your dog on an easy, 10-minute stroll to the sands of Mooloolaba. Explore the endless array of cafes, restaurants and stores that decorate the esplanade and after a long day of retail therapy, head back to the home and cool off in the refreshing pool with a drink in hand. The beloved 'Velo Project' cafe is also just right around the corner! Mooloolaba is a coastal suburb of Maroochydore in the Sunshine Coast Region. Mooloolaba is a family-friendly location that is renowned for its beautiful beach. The glamorous beachfront esplanade is filled with shopping and foodie delights and the suburb itself provides the perfect base to enjoy and explore the entirety of the Sunshine Coast. A short 50-metres stroll will take you to a great small park for the kids and to the renowned 'Velo Project Cafe'.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours. When staying with a dog there is an additional fee of $50 per dog. Please reach out to us prior to booking with your pet to ensure you understand our pet rules.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00