Absolute Beachfront Bliss on Kings Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Set your sights on this beautiful newly renovated 4bed, 2bath beachfront apartment on the Kings Beach foreshore. This property is the perfect escape for families & groups of friends looking for the ultimate coastal getaway & base to explore the Sunshine Coast. Soak up the sights, sounds & sea breezes from the balcony or stroll down to the beach right at your doorstep. Styled to perfection, this spacious apartment features 2 stunning living areas, plus an open plan kitchen diner with ocean views.
Styled to perfection, this spacious apartment features 2 stunning, split living areas each of which has its own TV. The ’dual living’ type of configuration caters well to families or groups wanting to holiday together while also having ample space to spread out. Each side of the apartment features two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area. The location of the apartment caters completely to the convenience of coastal living, making it a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The apartment is in the ultimate position to park your car and explore the area by foot. Located in the heart of Kings Beach you will find a patrolled beach, surf club plus an abundance of cafes and restaurants to explore. If you’re holidaying with the little ones, they will absolutely love the Kings Beach water park and beach pool located a short stroll away. Kings Beach is perfectly positioned with access to boat ramps, local parks, shopping centres, plus kilometres of cycling and coastal walking tracks. - Bulcock Street is a 5 minute drive away - Moffat Beach is a 4 minute drive away - Point Cartwright lighthouse and scenic hiking 20 minute drive - La Balsa Park - Buddina Beach - Kawana shopping world and cinema is a 15 minute drive - Mooloolaba Beach 25-30 minute drive - The Wharf at Mooloolaba: dining, water sports, shopping - Deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing, whale watching, scuba instruction - Mooloolaba Fish Market - Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club - Maroochydore airport is a 30 minute drive - Brisbane airport is a 60-90 minute drive - Australia Zoo is a 30-minute drive - Sunshine Coast University hospital is a 15 minute drive - Noosa Heads is a 55-minute drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,*Our unit is located in a quiet residential building so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council’s quiet hours.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00