Absolute Oceanfront Penthouse at Kings Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- Absolute Oceanfront Penthouse
- Large living spaces with separate lounging areas as well as a media room/office
- Resort pool
- The only ’on the beach’ property at Kings Beach
- 30 seconds to great Kings Beach coffee shops
- Park and stay, don’t drive to the beach!
- 4 spacious bedrooms (2 with ensuite bathrooms)
- 3 full bathrooms
- 1 secure garage parking space
The ocean doesn’t get much closer than this... Picture yourself holidaying here, your very own oceanfront retreat just footsteps to the stunning Kings Beach. Stylish & modern, this beautifully-renovated apartment sleeps 8 guests & features 3-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms & an open plan kitchen, dining & living area with unrivalled ocean views. Located on the foreshore of Kings Beach, this apartment offers an incredible outlook & is positioned perfectly for a coastal getaway with family & friends.
Open Plan Living & Kitchen:...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The apartment is in the ultimate position to park your car and explore the area by foot. Located in the heart of Kings Beach you will find a patrolled beach, surf club plus an abundance of cafes and restaurants to explore. If you’re holidaying with the little ones, they will absolutely love the Kings Beach water park and beach pool located a short stroll away. Kings Beach is perfectly positioned with access to boat ramps, local parks, shopping centres, plus kilometres of cycling and coastal walking tracks. - Bulcock Street is a 3 minute drive away - Moffat Beach is a 5 minute drive away - Point Cartwright lighthouse and scenic hiking 20 minute drive - La Balsa Park - Buddina Beach - Kawana shopping world and cinema is a 15 minute drive - Mooloolaba Beach 25-30 minute drive - The Wharf at Mooloolaba: dining, water sports, shopping - Deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing, whale watching, scuba instruction - Mooloolaba Fish Market - Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club - Maroochydore airport is a 30 minute drive - Brisbane airport is a 60-90 minute drive - Australia Zoo is a 30-minute drive - Sunshine Coast University hospital is a 15 minute drive - Noosa Heads is a 55-minute drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,*Our unit is located in a quiet residential building so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council’s quiet hours.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00