Property Manager | Flora
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled in the beautiful town of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coastline, Flora is a recently refurbished ground floor apartment with style in abundance. Situated within a traditional Victorian townhouse, you’ll find high ceilings throughout to create a cosy and striking holiday home. Sleeping up to four guests, Flora is dog friendly and perfect for family staycations, romantic retreats and getaways with friends.
Upon entering Flora, you’ll be impressed with its bright and modern look. Recently renovated to the highest standard, the apartment boasts premium furniture and luxury interiors.
After a fun day at the beach, retreat to the living area with your loved ones for a cosy night in. Snuggle up on the sofas and turn on the flat screen Smart TV to keep up with your favourite shows. Beautifully styled, the living area has a navy and light brown colour scheme.
The kitchen is ultra stylish with navy blue...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Flora is located near all of Whitby’s attractions, and you’ll find restaurants, shops and pubs a short walk away. The apartment is located on the West side of Whitby. You’ll be able to revel in the nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.