Property Manager | Fen Street
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Fen Street is located in the modern city of Milton Keynes in the heart of Buckinghamshire. Located a short 10-minute drive from the city centre, this brand new property is in the perfect location for exploring and enjoying the surrounding area. If you’re looking for a work stay, you’ll have everything you could need to be productive and comfortable here. Sleeping up to nine guests, Fen Street is perfect for family holidays, getaways with friends, and group business stays.
Fen Street has a spacious and bright open plan living, kitchen and dining room. Perfect for unwinding after a busy day, this space boasts a comfy sofa and flat screen TV so you can really relax. Also sharing this room is the fully equipped kitchen which includes an oven, hob, fridge freezer, kettle, microwave and toaster. You can make the most of your self-catering stay as the property also benefits from a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The dining area...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Fen Street is located in the city of Milton Keynes. The largest settlement in Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes has a vibrant mix of old and new. You'll find traditional market towns, beautiful countryside, a thriving city centre and popular attractions. Whether you're staying for business or leisure, you'll certainly have lots to do when visiting Milton Keynes! When it comes to exploring the great outdoors, you'll have plenty to discover here. Surprisingly the city is packed with greenery. From rolling parks to expansive rivers, there's over 6,000 acres and counting of outdoor space for you to appreciate. If you enjoy cycling and walking, you can also make use of 200 mile network of cycle and walking routes. When it comes to landmarks and attractions, Milton Keynes has lots to offer. There are sports venues like the National Badminton Centre, Stadium MK and Silverstone. Art lovers will love MK Gallery and its incredible Skyroom. For heritage and history, we'd recommend visiting Bletchley Park or Woburn Abbey.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.