Property Manager | 3 The Mount
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
3 The Mount is an ultra-stylish and modern holiday home just a stone’s throw from the whalebones, beach and West pier. With a glorious location on Whitby’s West Cliff, the property has been decorated to the highest standard. Sleeping up to six guests, this three-bedroom property has everything you need for a luxury staycation on the coast. With a private parking space, the property is the perfect base to explore everything this amazing part of the UK has to offer.
Opened in July 2023, 3 The Mount offers a flexible living space and has been expertly designed to provide the perfect luxury holiday home in Whitby.
The heart of 3 The Mount is the open-plan living and kitchen area on the ground floor. A wonderfully bright and spacious area, you’ll be able to enjoy special moments with your family and friends. Exposed ceiling beams allow for a traditional feel to run throughout this modern property. Whether you are unwinding...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
3 The Mount is located near the harbour and beach in Whitby, and you’ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 5-minute walk away. The house is located on the West side of Whitby. You’ll be able to revel in the nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.