Property Manager | The Lodge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Lodge is a unique and modern property located in a remote area, not far from Amble. This newly renovated and spacious Lodge is the perfect retreat for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life, and enjoy the beauty of Northumberland.
With three bedrooms sleeping up to six guests, two bathrooms, beautiful outdoor space with furniture for relaxing and dining, and private parking on site you can escape to Morwick Lodge and enjoy a self catering stay.
The Lodge has been furnished and equipped to a very good standard offering ideal accommodation for small groups or families.
This single-story home features a living room, spacious kitchen, a bright dining area with direct access to the private gardens, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The living room is a comfortable space featuring two large sofas, a log burning fire and a flat screen TV with Freeview channels. The ideal...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The Lodge is located in the village of Warkworth, just 4 miles from Amble on the Northumberland coastline. Amble has a bustling marina and long stretching sandy shores, there is plenty of fun to be had here. You can try your hand at watersports as there are plenty of activities on offer including sailing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. Hop on a boat trip to The Coquet Island, just a mile off the coast, to discover an array of wildlife. There are 35,000 nesting birds in the summer and a colony of over 600 seals! Amble is also home to delicious restaurants and cosy pubs so you can enjoy a truly relaxing break. As Amble is a fishing town, you can expect the best seafood fresh from the coast. If it’s shopping you’re looking for, the town has lots of independent stores. Head to Harbour Village and you’ll find 15 brand new pods selling arts, crafts, food, drink and gifts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.