Property Manager | Apartment 5, Skinningrove
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
In a beautiful coastal location with the stunning Cattersty Sands a short walk away, Apartment 5 is a cosy split-level apartment. Designed to a high standard, this dog friendly apartment sleeps three guests across two bedrooms with a living room, open plan kitchen/diner, a family bathroom and separate WC making it a perfect choice for coastal getaways or work stays.
The spacious living area at Apartment 5 has a modern corner sofa and a flat screen TV. After a busy day, you can kick back on the sofa and keep up with your favourite shows on Freeview.
Apartment 5 boasts a bright, modern kitchen which is fully equipped for self-catering staycations. Also sharing this space is the dining area which features a solid extendable wooden table and six chairs.
The apartment has two bedrooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. The master bedroom, on the first floor, has a comfortable double bed, decked...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The village of Skinningrove is guaranteed to provide the perfect setting for a peaceful retreat. Head to the far end of the village and you’ll discover the beautiful Cattersty sands, one of Britain’s most stunning beaches. A visit to the Land of Iron at Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum is also worthwhile if you want to discover Skinningrove’s history and traditions. Just up the bank is the small, family friendly town of Loftus which has independent shops and amenities including the award winning Willow Cake Shop, Wold Pottery for arts and crafts and a micro gin bar. If you’re looking to get active during your stay, join the infamous 100 mile long Cleveland Way Trail or venture to Staithes along Boulby Cliffs which is the highest cliff on the east coast! Loftus is also an ideal base for cycling as you will find the Tour de Yorkshire and the Klondike pass by at the end of the road. If you want to partake in cycling yourself, there are plenty of uphill climbs to get your heart racing! The gorgeous seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea is also just a short drive away. Here you’ll find golden sandy shores and a bustling town centre. You can take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade where you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The beach is overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts, a fish restaurant, arcades and a surf shop making it the ideal spot for a day at the seaside. Also close to Loftus is the charming fishing village of Staithes. The quaint coastal hamlet was recently named one of Britain’s most beautiful seaside villages. It has high cliffs, winding streets and mismatched cottages bursting with charm. Staithes is a magnet for art and artists alike. Throughout the village you’ll find amazing painted illusions known as the ‘Painted Illusions Trail’ created by the famous artist Paul Czainski. It is also the home to the impressionist art society, known as Staithes Group, and their work can always be seen dotted around. Visit Staithes Gallery and browse the wonderful exhibits inspired by the village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.