Property Manager | Sea Gem
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal escape, Sea Gem is a homely two bedroom holiday apartment nestled in the village of Marske-by-the-Sea. Ideal for getaways with friends and couples retreats, this first floor apartment benefits from a spacious open plan living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a shower room, a private balcony with outdoor furniture, and on-site parking. Just a short stroll from the village square, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the cafes and bars nearby.
Sea Gem has a spacious open plan living and dining area. The space has been decorated with neutral tones, a flat screen TV and two comfy sofas to create a lovely space to relax.
You can enjoy your meals at the wooden dining table which is accompanied by four grey chairs to ensure you can dine in comfort.
You’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay as the kitchen is fully equipped with modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Marske-by-the-Sea is a delightful village located on the North Yorkshire coast, less than 10 minutes from Saltburn-by-the-Sea and Redcar. The village square is packed with independent businesses, including dog-friendly cafes, pubs, micropubs and restaurants. Sea Gem is just moments from Marske Valley Gardens where you can explore walkways lined with beautiful flowers. Head to Marske Sands and you’ll find a long stretch of gently sloping sandy beach. The famous Cleveland Way snakes its way across the cliff tops and along the beach to Saltburn and beyond. Neighbouring Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a great place to visit during your stay. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. You can also find popular villages and towns such as Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby further along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.