Property Manager | Mandalay
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Perched upon the West side of Whitby with uninterrupted views across to Whitby Abbey, Mandalay offers a flawless fusion of Hampton-styled luxury interiors and picturesque waterscapes. Originally built as a Sea Captain’s house in the late nineteenth century, Mandalay has been beautifully transformed into a charming four bedroom, four bathroom home with multiple entertaining spaces inside and out and allocated parking on-site for one car.
Vibrant and bold in design, while it’s all about the views at Mandalay, no detail has been overlooked when it comes to creating a space that is at once refreshing and inspirational. With ambient lighting, sinkable sofas and bedrooms designed for lazy lie-ins, this family retreat doesn’t hesitate to make a statement. Clear blues and greens sit alongside a nature-inspired palette in this eclectic home.
Uplifting and energising, Mandalay is a waterside retreat designed for all seasons,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Set on the West side of Whitby, Mandalay is located a short distance from the town centre so you can expect a fabulous central location. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.