Property Manager | Anya’s Lookout
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located on the North Yorkshire coast in the centre of Scarborough, Anya’s Lookout is a newly converted, second floor apartment sleeping two guests. With sandy beaches, excellent restaurants and plenty of attractions within walking distance, it’s no surprise Scarborough has been welcoming guests for years. Whether you’re travelling for a couples retreat or a solo adventure, the dog friendly Anya’s Lookout has everything you could need for a self-catering stay on the coast.
Anya’s Lookout has an open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
With a comfortable blue sofa and a Smart TV, it’s the perfect place to relax on an evening.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay including an oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge-freezer, plus the added bonus of a dishwasher.
The dining area consists...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Situated within a quiet and secluded leafy square, Grace’s Loft is just a short stroll from all that Scarborough has to offer. Packed with seaside charm, you’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours in Scarborough. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and just a 12 minute walk from the property. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short minute walk from the apartment where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.