Property Manager | Millfield Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Millfield Cottage is a stunning, cosy and quaint holiday home located in the village of Chop Gate in the North York Moors National Park. Situated within a short distance of the prestigious market towns of Stokesley and Helmsley, Millfield Cottage is ideally situated for you to experience both a relaxing getaway, or a busy day out and about in North Yorkshire. Sleeping four guests, the cottage provides a memorable getaway for couples, small families, and groups of friends.
Millfield Cottage has an open plan living and dining area. With a comfortable leather sofa and flat screen TV, the living space is the ideal spot to unwind after a day exploring the North York Moors National Park.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay including modern appliances and cookware such as an oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge-freezer.
Head to the master bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Millfield Cottage provides the ideal getaway for lovers of the great outdoors as there are numerous walking and cycling routes close by. Immerse yourself in the dramatic North Yorkshire landscape, take a leisurely stroll along one of the various routes nearby, or head further afield for an off-road cycling adventure and explore the North Yorks Moors National Park. Roughly a 40 minute drive away is Dalby Forest which offers a varying level of walking and cycling routes. You’ll also find ‘Go Ape’ here where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. The pretty town of Stokesley is well known for its Friday food, flower and craft markets, and farmers' markets on the first Saturday of each month. Stokesley Agricultural Show is held every year on the third Saturday in September, attracting visitors from all over the country. With everything from dog shows to handicrafts and delicious local delicacies on offer, it's well worth a visit.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.