Property Manager | White Lodge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
White Lodge is a beautiful detached house located in the quiet, pretty village of Scalby on the outskirts of Scarborough. Ideal for families and groups of friends, the property boasts three spacious bedrooms, a large living room, a fully equipped kitchen, two dining rooms and a fantastic, immaculately kept garden. Sleeping up to six guests, White Lodge is a great place to stay when exploring the beautiful North Yorkshire coastline and moors.
You’ll be wowed as soon as you step into White Lodge. With stunning interiors throughout, this stunning property has everything you need for a memorable stay on the Yorkshire Coast.
Elegantly designed, the living room features a neutral colour scheme and dark wood furniture. Featuring two plush sofas and a flat screen TV it’s the perfect place to relax with your loved ones.
The large kitchen at White Lodge has everything you could need for preparing meals during your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Just 2.5 miles from Scarborough, the village of Scalby boasts a popular gastro pub, The Plough, as well as a traditional welcoming pub, tearooms, a well stocked general store and also a newsagents. You’ll certainly feel welcome and at home when staying here. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from in Scarborough. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a 30 minute walk from the house where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.