Property Manager | The Duck Pond
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This historic building has been renovated to a great standard, allowing modern and traditional features to contrast perfectly. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a short walk from the centre of Durham, this lovely holiday home will provide a truly unforgettable stay. Sleeping up to six guests, you’ll be able to create memories to treasure with friends and family.
The Duck Pond has been recently refurbished to the highest standard. With premium furnishings and beautiful finishes, you can expect a homely stay in a well maintained property.
Head to the open plan living and kitchen area, and you’ll find a comfortable space with two comfy sofas. Turn on the flat screen TV to keep up with your favourite shows or spend quality time with your loved ones.
Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare home cooked.
The Duck Pond boasts three spacious...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Named as ‘One of the Best Cities to Visit in 2020’, Durham is a beautiful and charming area within the North East. Known as the ‘perfect little city’, Durham has the best mix of everything and it all blends seamlessly. It retains its mediaeval heritage but it also has a modern and vibrant twist. It boasts lush green landscapes but it also has busy cobbled streets with independent shops, bars and restaurants. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1103 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.