Property Manager | Tally House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Tally House is a two bedroom holiday home with style in abundance. Boasting a Scandi design throughout, this beautiful property is the ultimate sophisticated retreat. Located in the village of West Rainton, just a short 15-minute drive from Durham, Tally House sleeps three guests making it perfect for a romantic escape, family staycation or a getaway with friends.
Guests will love lounging around the living room at Tally House. With comfy seating for everyone, it’s the perfect spot to kick back and relax in front of the TV which is equipped with Freeview and Netflix.
The kitchen is a modern space within this traditional property. It has all the appliances you need for a self-catering stay, as well as an inglenook fireplace, a breakfast bar dining area, and a wonderful bright appearance that makes you feel right at home.
Tally House’s first bedroom is a cosy space furnished with a double bed and a large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
West Rainton has an intriguing and ancient history; a place where direct ancestors of Her Majesty the Queen lived at one time. Located between Durham and Houghton-le-Spring, you’ll find plenty to do close by. A number of scenic walks can be accessed from West Rainton so the village is a great base for those looking for hiking and cycling holidays. Known as the ‘perfect little city’, Durham has the best mix of everything and it all blends seamlessly. It retains its mediaeval heritage but it also has a modern and vibrant twist. It boasts lush green landscapes but it also has busy cobbled streets with independent shops, bars and restaurants. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1103 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.