Property Manager | Castle Cottage, Barnard Castle
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Castle Cottage is a very unique two-bedroom property in Barnard Castle, ideal for families and groups of friends. The cottage dates back to 1780 and is a grade II listed building, less than a 1 minute walk from the High Street. Sleeping up to four guests across two bedrooms, Castle Cottage boasts traditional features throughout.
The living room at Castle Cottage is a cosy space, ideal for relaxing and getting comfortable in the evening. It has two comfy sofas, a flat-screen TV, and wooden roof beams that really add character to the space.
Castle Cottage’s kitchen is a bright and colourful space that is well-equipped for a self-catering break. The kitchen has direct access into the large private terrace area. Featuring an outdoor bistro set you can enjoy alfresco dining in peaceful surroundings.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
The first floor can be accessed from both inside and outside...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Castle Cottage is located in the historic market town of Barnard Castle. Featured within the Guardian’s ‘10 of the UK’s best small towns’, there is something for everyone here. If you love to shop, the town has many antique shops so treasure seekers will be in their element. There are also lots of independent stores which you wouldn’t see on the average high street. Take your pick of restaurants, cafes and pubs which serve lovely home-made food. Barnard Castle is also known for its 12th century castle. The English Heritage property has great views over the Tees Gorge. You can try to spot Richard III’s boar emblem carved above the window in the inner ward or explore the sensory garden.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.