Property Manager | Safe Haven
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Safe Haven is a two bedroom apartment in Whitby that is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for a peaceful retreat. With views of the sea and Whitby harbour you can spend your days enjoying the ever changing views. The apartment has a homely feel and is only a 2-minute walk from the town’s Tate Hill beach, and there are various great places to eat and drink close by. The property can sleep up to four guests and is the perfect base for enjoying everything Whitby has to offer.
The living room is generously-sized and is perfect for relaxing. It has a comfy corner sofa and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. The most spectacular thing about this room is the ever-changing views of the harbour, which makes it a great space to admire the local scenery.
With the kitchen fitted with all the amenities you need for a self-catering holiday, cooking is a breeze at Safe Haven. It has wooden worktops and light grey cupboards,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Safe Haven is located on the east side town which is full of narrow, mediaeval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Cross the swing bridge and you’ll be on the west side of Whitby. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short stroll from the apartment and on Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.