Property Manager | Craster Rocks
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Craster Rocks is situated in a very special location within National Trust owned farmland that surrounds Dunstanburgh Castle. Right on the edge of the Northumberland village of Craster, the property has uninterrupted views towards the harbour and directly out to sea. The harbour itself is just a few minutes away by foot, as is the Jolly Fisherman pub and Robson’s kipper smokery. Sleeping up to six guests, Craster Rocks provides a perfect base for families and groups of friends.
The property offers a beautiful open-plan living and dining area with sea views and a contemporary coastal interior. The original artwork is prevalent throughout the property, adding a touch of vibrancy and character to the interiors. The living area has two comfy sofas, so you can hang out here with your friends in front of the flat-screen TV which also has a DVD player. The dining area has a spacious wooden dining table and six sea blue chairs.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
The charming fishing village of Craster is perfect for peaceful retreats on the beautiful Northumberland coast. Lovely views of the harbour can be found in almost all spots within the village. Nearby is Craster Tower, an 18th century mansion incorporating a mid 14th century Pele Tower which belonged to the Craster family. The property was enlarged in 1666 when a two-story manor house was built on to the east side of the tower. Dunstanburgh Castle is also easily accessible from Craster. The Village itself also has a great deal to offer, with many circular walks, Robson's Smokehouse (world famous for their kippers), the Mick Oxley Gallery, fishing trips from the harbour and fine golfing in the area.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.