Property Manager | Waterleap Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled in the quiet village of Ovingham in Northumberland, Waterleap Cottage is a beautiful, dog friendly holiday home. You’ll have full access to the property during your stay which includes a welcoming living and dining space, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Boasting free on site parking for two vehicles and a garden with outdoor furniture, Waterleap Cottage is perfect for family staycations, romantic retreats and getaways with friends.
Upon entering the property, you’ll be welcomed into the light and airy living and dining area. Perfect for socialising and relaxing, this space includes two comfy sofas, a log burner, a flat screen TV and a dining table with four matching chairs. Traditional in style, it is ultra cosy and in perfect keeping with the nature of the cottage.
The kitchen features a dishwasher, oven, hob, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle and cookware so you can make the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Waterleap Cottage is located in the village of Ovingham in the south of Northumberland. This quaint village has a playing field, a corner shop, a local pub called the White Swan and a rum bar called Shenanigans. Just one mile from Ovingham is the town of Prudhoe where there is plenty for you to discover. Explore Prudhoe Castle which was originally built in a series of Norman Castles along the Tyne after the 1066 conquest. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Prudhoe Waterworld which has a 25m pool, a slide, a splash pool, a wave pool and a huge inflatable. If you enjoy a spot of golf, Prudhoe Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from Waterleap Cottage. Ovingham is also 2.5 miles from the pretty village of Wylam. With a rich heritage in railway, it is the birthplace of George Stephenson so it’s a great place to see where one of Britain’s railway pioneers was born. If you’re interested in trains, we’d recommend a visit to Wylam Railway Museum where you can learn about the village’s history. There are plenty of scenic places to walk and cycle in Wylam too. You can head along Wylam Waggonway or Hagg Bank Bridge.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.